Inspection date : –
Inspector : YDK QC
Judgement : Passed
Inspection Item : 0.10mm x 200 strands, F Class. 155℃ MW-79C / TIW(0.08mm thick extrusion x 3 layers, Color : RED+Transparent+RED), Solderability (at 430~460℃), HF Litz Wire
Cu & Litz Wire Inspection DATA
– Diameter of Conductor (bare copper), (0.050 ±0.003mm) : 0.10, 0.10, 0.10, 0.10, 0.10mm
– Diameter of enamel coating Conductor (less than 0.057mm) : 0.114, 0.116, 0.115, 0.114, 0.115mm
– LITZ OD(200/0.10mm, less than 1.1mm : 1.771, 1.824, 1.859, 1.786, 1.820mm
– Pin Holes of LITZ : –
– Breakdown Test of LITZ (V/sec),(at 5mA) : –
Inspection DATA of TIW(Triple Insulated Wire)
– Appearance : Shall not have harmful defects.
– 1st Insulation Thickness (mm) : Nomal. 0.086~0.104mm
– 2nd Insulation Thickness (mm) : Nomal. 0.080~0.095mm
– 3rd Insulation Thickness (mm) : Nomal. 0.095~0.105mm
– Overall Diameter (mm) : Normal : 2.08mm (2.16, 2.19, 2.14, 2.21, 2.27mm)
– Dielectric Strength – Straight Sample : Shall withstand at AC 10kV/1min
– Breakdown voltage (kV) – Straight Sample : more than 15kv
– Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0) : Passed
In according to 60950-1 © IEC:2001(page 197), Not only the insulation sheet is not needed, but also is it protecting crepage.
126.96.36.199 Thin sheet material
NOTE : The requirements for wound components are given 188.8.131.52
Insulation in thin sheet materials is permitted, irrespective of its thickness, provided that it is used within the equipment ENCLOSURE and is not subject to handling or abrasion during OPERATOR serving, and one of the following applies:
– SUPPLEMENTARY INSULATION comprises at least two layers of material, each of which will pass the electric strength test for SUPPLEMENTARY INSULATION; or
– SUPPLEMENTARY INSULATION comprises three layers of material for which all combinations of two layers together will pass the electric strength test for SUPPLEMENTARY INSULATION; or
– REINFORCED INSULATION comprises at least two layers of material, each of which will pass the electric strength test for REINFORCED INSULATION; or
– REINFORCED INSULATION comprises three layers of material for which all combinations of two layers together will pass the electric strength test for REINFORCED INSULATION.
There is no requirement for all layers of insulation to be of the same material.
Solvent-based enamel coatings are not considered to be insulation in thin sheet material.
Compliance is checked by inspection and by an electric strength test.