Home » How to increase the energy efficiency
• Making the product much cheaper
• Long life of the component
• Very low energy ownership costs
• Cost-effective design for high frequency applications
• Resistance or frequency-related construction for high frequency applications
• Increased tensile strength by using additional strain relief for high frequency applications
• Precise resistance-related manufacturing for heating applications
• Very broad field of application (drying, heating, warming up) for heating applications
• Resilient base materials for heating applications
|for high frequency applications||for heating applications|
|Tensile strength||low – medium||high|
|Bending cycle behavior||high||high|
In many cases, designers and engineers are trying to select higher frequency than before to get higher benefit of coercive forces and denser fields to make more powerful force in a very small space. For example, in case of high frequency induction heating furnace, the increased eddy current losses increased proximity effect losses. It increases performance. The products regarding magnetic components have more power and efficiency, while smaller size and being lighter. If the frequency rises as higher, current flow’s tendency grows stronger and stronger on the surface of a copper conductor. As a result, the skin effect increases.
You should use AWG size that has an outer diameter smaller than the skin depth for maximizing skin effect of HF Litz Wire. Ideal AWG size for a particular frequency could be checked via following URL click.
The single wire must be integrated in a mutual exchanged manner to manage effectively proximity effects because each single wire’s end is disclosed to the same amount of the magnetic field the inductance is distributed almost evenly to all wires.
Each wire is insulated by very thin layer of enamel coating.
It makes all wires look equivalent in resistance and the current is divided evenly.
– Round, Rectangular
– High temperature, High humidity, Under the asphalt, In the water, The intense cold, Highlands, Chemical resistant, Shock resistant etc.
– Served, Taped, Wrapped, Insulated, Extruded
– Nylon, Natural Silk, Kapton, PET, PS, sPEN, Teflon(FEP, ETFE, PFA), Urethane, HDPE, XLPE, XLPO, PVC etc.
– Q factor having high effectiveness is significant to maximize the efficiency in transferred power.
– The series resistance can be reduced by using a litz wire.
– This results in lots of efficiency in transferred power.